I paid moonstar7spirits over $500 for a ring.The quality was good until I found out she purchases her rings wholesale from http://www.indiasilver.com/wholesale-rings.aspx

The metaphysical sellers who charge more than $50 are *** artists and fakes.

Real Meta sellers never charge more than $50 fair market value. The *** artists say anything while they sit on their lazy butts waiting to prey on customers. I called ebay customer service and they told me they couldn’t deny the Meta *** artists shill bidding organization. The thirteen worst metaphysical sellers are right on.

I found an honest seller relicsandrunes. The auctions are public and the bidding never exceeds outrageous amounts. The *** artists are scamming customers raising the bids through a shill bidding organization. Cassia is also an honest seller.

Relicsandrunes ousted the *** blessingsalways for being a *** fraud.Customers you can trust relicsandrunes and cassia.

Had an Experience with moonstar7spirits?

Comments

barbarafr

I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THESE MOONSTARS 7 SPIRITS BUT I BET THEY WERE LIKE THE OTHERS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BIG BUCKS OF CONSUMERS OUT THERE. :grin :? :roll

Irritated Witch you probley are moon start 7 spirits :) but its kinda weird cause the scammers are bought from more then the real people who sell authentic iteams besides i already knew that was moon star 7 spirts of coures she wouldent put her real name on here hey just alittle advice for moon star if you dont wanna be called a scammer then sell real huanted iteams other wise get off of ebay and get alife ebay dosent need scammers like you i hear less good things from you actully no good things from you so juat get a real job we all know your a fake its all over the place have a nice day bye ;)

came accross this post while searching my own ebay ID.I do this often, to make sure no one's mentioning me in the "bashing" of one another.

Just to assure anyone wondering, I had no part in the above write up.

I do appreciate the kind words, but would in no way ever put down another seller, as I never have in the past.As always, Blessed be ~Relic

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #53918

Sorry, I've got to go with Irritated Witch.You didn't really provide any information on how you know where she gets those rings anyways.

Besides, if it's good then why would you complain?If a person doesn't want to be scammed, they usually check the product out before buying it.

I would really like to know which seller you are - so that I can avoid buying from you.

I've never had a problem with Moonstar7Spirits (or Cassica for that matter...but this post makes me less likely to buy from her again).

Attention E-bay sellers - if your competitor is slandered and your business is praised in the same article. It looks like you are the complaining party and engaging in underhanded tactics to boost your own business at the expense of someone else.

The more people who have positive experiences with your metaphysical services, the more people will refer people to you. Any honest businessperson knows that repeat business is key.

The "warfare" is making a mockery of the sacredness of your profession. If you keep bashing each other, it brings the entire profesion down as a whole.

Please consider that.