moonstar7spirits - SREWED BY MOONSTAR7SPIRIT

Johannesburg, Gauteng 6 comments

Moonstar7spirits ripped me off of$100.00 and promised me HAUNTED NECKLACE OF SIDDHIS.when I advised her of not receiving she cursed me ang refused with my refund.Few months down the line she waved a false olive branch and suggested reconciliation.After agreeing to atruce and demanded my undelivered item she disappeared into thin air.Now I understand the subtle meaning of E-BAY FRAUD.....I beseech the public not to part with their monies in service of this fraud.Her capacity for criminality knows no limits.You will be sorry you did business with her.This is the last time I am ripped off.

Review about: Haunted Siddhi Necklace.

#194267

screwed by moonstar7spirit.she offered to resend me an item on condition that i retract my pissed consumer report.i agreed that i shall recant if i received the item and its promised benefits.knowing that she sells fakes she refunded my $100.00.howevwer i never received any tracking numbers from her.

and the items she sold me in the past are useless as my situation never improved as promised.I HEARTILY APPRECIATE YOUR INTERVENTION.

#194043

:? :? :?

:? :? :?

f for fake :D

#194042

:) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :cry : :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin 8) ;) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x :) ;) 8) :p :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

#194041

i dont know whos *** moon star are just you on dont ever send money like that to someone you dont know mostly if the iteams turns out to be fake moonstar is a fraud do your resreach and ask question next time before you go trusting people with your money these people will lie too you no matter what they dont care about the person as long as they get the *** money there find with there greedy *** tahts why i dont buy from people like that unless i find out who they really are and if there telling the truth also buy hearning whta other people have to say here let me give you alist of the fakes

FRAUD SELLERS

moonstar7spirits

creepyhollows

enchanted willow witch cottage

a_new_golden_dawn

these are just some and the people you should really stay away from

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #193634

I sent a money gram to Mr.Simon Mokone on 9/20/2010 (which he promptly picked up) for the 100.00 siddhi sphere even though I did nothing wrong in this situation.

He has vanished into thin air without an apology or thank your for the money. I am extremely tired of having my name bashed and being harassed by this customer for a situation that was completely out of my control. I mailed the package to Mr. Mokone who lives in South Africa one day after he purchased.

It never arrived. He had purchased other items from me in the past and had gotten each package just fine and in a timely manner, a fact he didn't mention in the above complaint. I do not know what happened to this particular item, it simply was lost in the mail. I did send tracking information to Mr.

Mokone on 2 different occasions. He was rude, negative and demanding each time he wrote to me regarding this item. Always typing in all caps and demanding that I replace the item or refund him immediately.

He did not purchase insurance for his package, but expects that the seller reimburse him when something gets lost in the mail.Sellers please be advised of this buyers name and act accordingly.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #191484

I love Moonstar7spirits and have never had any type of problems with her or her products.In fact they have totally changed my life for the better!

I have been a customer for over 4 years and I keep coming back for more!

You can't believe everything you read about top sellers.Most of what is written is lies.

View more comments

moonstar7spirits - Stay away from SpellBoundMagick too!!!

Baltimore, Maryland 3 comments

I want to add another person to this unscrupulous list.Spell Bound Magick.

They are also on Ebay. The owners is Wendy and Kat and ironically they have no negative feedback but I can attest to there sells NOT working and the BS. I've sent several emails to them with no response and they claim it goes into the spam, yea right! I believe people do notleave negative feedback out of fear.

It truly is a shame.I'm going to fight fire with fire and start using the follow-up options as on Ebay and let everyone know they are FRAUDS.

Review about: Spell Work.

she is totaly scam

i bought her item and nothing happen

#194040

MOONSTAR7SPRITS is really fake its funny cause today i was looking at her ebay store saw all this postive feedback and postive comments those people must be on medication or just lucky that once in a while the seller actully sells a reall authintic iteam but i dout that with her she reallys seems fake to me :zzz

lol of course there all scammers just cuz they have postive feedback dosent mean they sell real iteams mostly they get there friends are family to right positive feedback for them and if you ask them for help sometimes they will be sometimes rude and tell you to get alife i know beacuse i have had been scammed and they where rude so just becareful who you buy from mostly people who sell those kinda of iteams are fakes and liers with nothing eles to do but sit on there *** all day drinking and eating waiting for people to prey on just like moon star

MOONSTAR7SPIRITS CREEPYHOLLOWS PROOF OF FRAUD RIGHT HERE!!

Cranston, Rhode Island 43 comments

MOONSTAR7SPIRITS OF EBAY HAS MADE A FORTUNE ON THE BACKS OF THE VULNERABLE ALL IN THE NAME OF SPIRIT. YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS PROOF OF HER EVIL ACTIONS. SHE IS NO DIFFERENT FROM CREEPYHOLLOWS AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO USE THE WORLD OF MAGIC TO FILL THEIR IGNORANT COFFERS.

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE LOST MONEY TO THIS HORRIBLE SOUL, WE ARE SORRY THAT YOUR INNOCENCE WAS USED AGAINST YOU. ONCE YOU HAVE READ THE PROOF BELOW, YOU WILL BE OUTRAGED AND SADDENED. STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND CONTACT MOONSTAR7SPIRITS DIRECTLY AND TELL HER YOU DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. DO NOT FEAR HER. SHE IS POWERLESS.

Moonstar7spirits of Ebay lies about all of her items. She keeps a separate Ebay account to purchase all of her so-called "haunted" and "magic" items from other sellers. Her other Ebay ID is "kind2all". You can do the research yourself by comparing the two accounts, but we thought we would help you out with a few examples. Moonstar7Spirits is the lowest of the low. She has no power, no coven affiliation, no knowledge of magick, and she has swindled countless people out of thousands of dollars. If you have been a victim of Moonstar7Spirits, feel free to post your experiences below.

THE TIME HAS COME. THE OTHER SIDE DOES NOT ENJOY BEING TOYED WITH. ALL THOSE WHO DISRESPECT SPIRIT WILL FACE THEIR DOWNFALL IN SHAME AND EMBARASSMENT. MOONSTAR7SPIRTS: YOUR NUMBER IS NOW UP. WHO WILL BE NEXT? ....WAIT AND SEE. THE SWORD OF TRUTH SHOWS NO MERCY.

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys: Sterling Silver Boulder Opal Ring Size 8.75Price: $13.75

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells it as: HAUNTED GENIE DJINN WILL ROCK YOUR CURRENT EXISTENCE! Price: SOLD FOR $175 and says:

This particular Genie will shower you with gifts from every realm of the Universe! Happiness, Wealth and vitality will be yours forever! His ability to see into the future will benefit you in so many ways. He will form a protective cocoon of positive outcomes around you.

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys: 15Pcs Silver Tone Prayer Wheel Pendants: Price: $3.99 for 15 pieces.

Rhonda as "MoonStar7Spirits" resells them as: HAUNTED PRAYER WHEEL GRANTS ALL WISHES: Price: 29.99 and says: "This item comes from a special Buddist Shaman (name withheld for privacy), who is an expert in ancient spells. His items are very expensive and hard to get due to their popularity and proven track record. They produce results of miraculous proportions for everyone who uses them!"

Rhonda as "Kind2All" buys (FROM THE SAME SELLER SHE GOT THE PRAYER WHEELS FROM!!): Asian Cloisonne Design Jewelry Box (Set Of Three): Price: $15.99 for three -(Rhonda stocks up here and buys a few sets!)

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells them as: Magic Recharging Box! Price: $36.99 each and says:

This is a hand crafted enamel recharging box! You can put several items in at the same time. These vessels measure approx 2 1/2 inches in diameter and approx 1 inch deep. They will hold up to 10 small size rings or pendants. It recommended that you recharge like items together. For example, all Genie items together, all spelled items together, all fairy items together, all dragon items together, all vampire items, etc...... Mixing different types of entities or spelled items with entity items can misalign energies.

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys: 20PC Silk Cloth Jewelry Gift Bag: Price: 20 pieces for $12.99

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells them as: HAUNTED RECHARGING BAG FOR YOUR GENIE, DRAGON OR DEVATA Price: $12.99 EACH and says: THESE BEAUTIFUL POUCHES ARE PERFECT FOR YOUR GENIE, DRAGON, ANGEL, DEVATA, KHODAM, VOODOO OR SPELLED ITEMS!

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys: Animal Spirit Guide Pendant BUTTERFLY: Price $12.95.

Rhonda as "Moonstar7Spirits" resells it as HAUNTED BUTTERFLY SPIRIT GUIDE FOR LIFE TRANSFORMATION! Price: $79.99 and says: This item is very special. Obtained from a Native American Shaman. He calls forth the spirit of the Butterfly Goddess and imbues each beautiful pendant with ancient spells to enhance and transform your life from the bleak to the amazing and Beautiful!!

**DID YOU NOTICE THAT THE ORIGINAL SELLERS LISTING SAYS:

*inspired by Native American design, not made by Native Americans. Proudly made by Americans

(THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!)

Rhonda as "Kind2all" buys: Animal Spirit Guide Pendant (LIZARD): Price: $12.95

Rhonda as "MoonStar7Spirits" resells it as HAUNTED LIZARD SPIRIT GUIDE FOR DREAM INTERPRETATION. for $79.99 and says:

"This item is very special. Obtained from a Native American Shaman."

She also bought this from the same seller whose description reads:

#####Rhonda even has the nerve to try and pass off cheap Avon perfumes as spell potions!!!#######

See her auction for her so-called "Voodoo Crazy Passion Potion"??? This is just one of several "spell potions" she is offering. Well, it looks like Rhonda's alterego "Kind2All" picked up some of those bottles she is using and then stocked up on some AVON PERFUMES . WOW! THOSE ARE SOME SACRED HERBS AND OILS!!

The above proof is only the beginning. If Rhonda has the nerve to continue with her fake items, we will continue to expose her at every turn. We'd write more right here and now, but we feel we have already conveyed our point for the evening and it is not necessary for us to humiliate her any further unless she continues doing wrong by others.

Why doesn't Rhonda show a photo of herself in her auctions? Perhaps this explains why:

Rhonda buys a lot of ANTI-AGING CREAMS for someone who claims to be a sorceress. If you look, you will see that she buys them by the truckload.

Rhonda also offers a weight loss spell and then uses her poor customers money to buy her SIZE NINE UNDERWEAR!!!!! So apparently her weight loss spells aren't working either. Just imagine Rhonda and her 50 inch hips trying to swindle vulnerable people into a weight loss spell that will never work! SHAME. SHAME.

In her spare time, Rhonda of Moonstar7Spirits posts fake "Rip Off Reports" about sellers that she views as competition. She accuses them of all of the things that she does. As if she weren't greedy enough, she tries to eradicate her competition by accusing them of her evil deeds. How much lower can a human being get?

MoonStar7Spirits thought she was exempt from karma and that she could go on taking victims into infinity. Now, the proof is here and it is indisputable. She may try to scurry and make her listings and purchases disappear, but it is too late. She took one step too far and there is no turning back now. Rhonda must not believe that the spirit world exists. She must not believe in magick, sorcery, spells, and all of the things she claims to possess. If she believed in it and truly knew it's power, she would never have made such a grave mistake.

Poor Rhonda.....now she's just a fool who dabbled in things she knew nothing of and shouldn't have dabbled in and now must pay the price. Since the beginning of time it has been this way. All that she has gained will be lost and she has no one to blame but herself and her negative actions. Time ticks away and all of the wrinkle cream in the world cannot absolve her of the great spiritual crimes she has committed in the name of money. All she can do at this point is do some deep soul searching and pray for forgiveness so that the powers that be will not punish her any further.

We hope that she recognizes the errors of her ways and makes things right within her own tortured soul lest she continue to suffer the magical backlash that so often comes to those who make a mockery of the craft. She didn't believe in magick so she thought no one would ever see through her. Now, all of those people she has lied to and defamed shall rise up and disgrace her because there is no longer a story she can hide behind or a reason she can give to deny all of the above proof.

WE do not tolerate lies in the name of spirituality. WE see through each dishonest action you commit. WE will continue to provide evidence of your wrongdoing. Your attempts have gone horribly wrong.

Review about: Metaphysical Auction Fraud.

Cadiz, Ohio, United States #1177745

Thank you so much for your comments on moonstar7spirits.I truly believed in Rhonda and spent nearly $2,000 and they did not work for me.

I am very saddened to know that she's a fraud because I feel compelled to believe you!!!

I want to experience true magick and now I don't know who to trust.Well I truly do believe in karma so may she get what she deserves IF she's guity!!!!

Rolling Meadows, Illinois, United States #1004182

I bought from her as well and they ARE the real deal.Maybe you should find yourself a new hobby.

Do you think all that sell in the metaphysical make all their own jewelry, boxes, etc?

My gosh they would spend more time as jewelry makers or wood carvers and never have time to conjure or cast.This is the silliest post I have ever seen.

I never had a problem with moonstar7spirits. Everything I've bought from her worked. I guess some just had a different experience.

:( :( Stop trying to tear down the reputation of others!Just because you're not successful you don't go trying to pull down others just to make yourself look better!

I have bought items for her, and guess what? They were the real deal, and her spell beads worked from the first day!

She is for real!!!Do you have anything better to do other than defaming others to look better?

#319089

Moonstar7Spirits, CH AND ESPECIALLY the von strepples are all frauds who sell items that are as spiritually active as a happy meal toy.I was not only burned by the von strepples, but hurt by them.

I have come to "know" a couple of the people there, "borislav" and their spokesperson "bret" and believed we had become more than business associates, but friends. I bought quite a few items from them, including a tshirt "bound with an incubus". I followed their instructions exactly with positive expectations and high faith and...nothing... Without being mean or complaining, I simply asked them for advice on what to do.

I followed their directions then, and after long trial and error, still no result. Without being mean or complaining, only approaching them as a friend who needs help, I asked one more time. I was shocked to learn that I had been blocked by them. Being that I was their friend, I had their personal email and I asked why.

Initially, I got a BS answer saying "it's because you've been updated to the status of 'platinum customer' and all our 'platies' get front of the line access and don't need to bid. Congratulations!" That doesn't make any sense, according to my experiences...I've sold a few items on ebay myself and it's not free. And cancelling your own auction for no good reason is not smiled upon either. I tried communicating with them again with no reply.

Finally I did get a reply, it was from "Borislav", highly irritated at me for bothering him and accusing me of being a bad, faithless person and criticizing me for my lack of faith and that I must be a bad person with bad luck and that there's no other explanation why the items are not working for me. And I never heard back from them since. Looking at their listings, why would I want to? Have you SEEN the crappy looking things they're selling?

They're CHOTCHKIES, people!!! The kind of porcelain clowns, figurines and dolls you'd see crowded on your grandmother's mantle...THAT'S supposed to have a powerful spirit/genie/vampire in it??? Wow, ok, I see who the crazy one is now *lmao* :zzz I have no idea where the rings I bought from them are, probably adding clutter to one of my drawers somewhere. The tshirt is the only thing I regularly use that serves a purpose (though only a practical one)...in fact, I'm wearing it right now :grin

People, I have to say, the best way you can get any result is to strike out on your own in summoning your own spirits...yes it's risky, especially if you don't know how to protect yourself.

Protecting yourself and reading up on what types you should summon should be the first thing you study, as you don't want to open a door to a bad place and have your house become the next Amityville horror. Sellers say over and over that summoning spirits is dangerous (and it is), but they say it not out of love or to protect you *LOL*, they say it because they KNOW that by you venturing into that on your own, you're outsourcing them. They're saying it to protect their money. A safer bet is to look into creating your own tulpa, or thoughtform.

It's constructed from your own energy, so you know it'll be safer than asking for favors from a spirit you don't know...there, you only have to be careful of programming it with the right qualities or it might stop listening to you or act up. If people who are less literate than I can do it, then I should be able to.

I have actually experienced results from both...not as much as I dreamed (probably because I am untrained and have no guidance), but certainly WAY more than these other items which have ALLEGEDLY the real thing summoned by supposed "professionals".Decide for yourself.

I've know a few witches how have performed real magic, I've seen it work with my own eyes.She may well have bought the Items from other people but it's the actual magic cast on the item that works.

For example if you took an old necklace and performed a spell/ritual on it and depending how powerful you are, it will actually work. It does take a lot of energy and effort to perform spells.

Each to his own tho' If you don't believe it.Don't buy it!

White Light
Cayenne, Upper Normandy, France #215247

Magnolia West uses Dirty Tactics to intimidate and harass so many people. The Better Business Bureau of New York and State Attorney General’s Office in New York are already aware of her. Both agreed what she’s doing is Dirty.

If you've been a victim of Magnolia or anyone associated with Creepy Hollows, Do NOT be afraid. All she can do is harass and intimate.

Magnolia, Ash and their followers will be prosecuted by the State Attorney General of New York.

I did a search with a keyword of cat bringing this review up. This is certainly no litter box!

I;m open to all alternative religious and lifestyle choices. I'm not quite sure what we have here, but it seems to petty and cutthroat for any Wicca I've ever met!

I read 2 pages of this... As a member of an unusual and much publicly debated group of my own, I will say the same thing I tell members of my group. APPEARANCE!!! It's the internet, it's in person. Let's face it 1st impressions mean a lot. People will stereo type how you should look, sounds, act everything, right? I don't like the fact that this is how people operate, but as a newer member of my group it is easy for me to see both sides.

In this case, I see petty nasty bickering with threats and promises that sound absurd to me. I don't judge the people involved, but guys, remember you are in the public eye. We can see and read about this behavior! This is making you all look quite bad, and it's even a year outdated, and yes people still come across it. This is better for a closed forum out of the public eye. Make sure the public always sees you best.

A year too late... perhaps you can edit some of these? Good luck guys.

BTW, it seems there are no good deals or genuine sellers on ebay anymore. I switched to craigs list and buying used things and new locally. All i ever get off ebay is disappointments and people who make a living off buying and reselling as something better than it is at much higher cost.

from a person passing by on the net

:eek

Who gives a *** about what fat rhonda did = she's a beetch like all the others.The REAL action is happening over on the Von Strepples website where they've OUTED VERNA HENRY and MARCEL DE KROON as the ones behind ALL the attacks in the metaphysical world that have caused dealer to attack dealer and customer to attack customer.

Verna Henry as everyone knows was always a thieving *** and her blogsite condemning the Von Strepples was linked with the Marcel de Kroon blogsite that carried all the photos stolen from the Von Strepple Ebay listings so, never mind whether or now someone stole lines and sentences out of peoples listings - Verna Henry and Marcel de Kroon have been found guilty of stealing wholesale fashion ENTIRE pages of other people's work. Both are K.u.n.t.s and deserved what they got this weekend - if you don't believe me go to www.vonstrepplesdjinn.com and tap on the pages called revelations and verna and marcel - looks like someone (the von strepples) have finally got off theiurs butts and stood up to this ugly brazen cow and her thieving f.a.g sidekick marcel de kroon who is a well known perv, stalker, and now a peado for his part in stealing and publishing the photos of hans and heini VS as babies in Germany!

Verna is a stalker, a perv, a weirdo, and a maniac and now she has been caught out and exposed so, ladies, move with the times please and get to where the action is at!www.vonstrepplesdjinn,com

Nigazrule

CREEPYHOLLOWS IS TRYING TO REARRANGE THE DECK CHAIRS ON HER SINKING SHIP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

LOOK AT HER COMING TO EVERY FORUM THAT MENTIONS HER NAME AND POSTING A BUNCH OF BS LIKE WE ALL DON'T KNOW IT'S HER.

*** OFF MAGNOLIA. NO ONE WANTS YOUR GARGOYLES AND THERE ARE RIGHT NOW THREE HIGH POWERED GROUPS LAUNCHING ACTION AGAINST YOUR "BUSINESS"... SAME GOES FOR MOONSTAR7BULLSHIT AND THE REST OF YOUR TWINS.

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH MANDRAKEGHOST. I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING FROM THAT SELLER ALL I SEE IS CREEPYHOLLOWS MOONSTAR7SPIRIT AND THE REST OF THE FILTHY LOT RUNNING ALL OVER THE INTERENT ACTING LIKE BABIES.

Creepyhollows, Moonstar7spirits etc.etc.

are the worst things going in the meta category. Magnolia is rotten to the bone accusing everyone else of everything she does and trying to play the victim while she sneaks around trashing everyone in public forums.

The last poster was right...she uses tons of different ids and posts in favor of herself and against everyone else.SHe should have quit it years ago its like the old washed up actor who wont get off the *** stage....now she is getting the hook

two years creepyhollows targeted sellers using bogus names on her site pretending to be buyers claiming items from certain sellers didn’t work. has anyone purchased from sellers so and so nothing happened no results yadda yadda yadda creepyhollows and her fifty posting names didn’t match ebay names creeepyhollows the sneak didn’t say anything bad about certain sellers she did defamed names by claiming under various phony names items didn’t work the whole thing happening now is crazy creepyhollows is not innocent trace it back when creepyhollows and her playground allies unable to stand on own two feet needed mob mentality to gang up and cause enough suspicion to ruin sellers credibility everyone should knock it off and let buyers decide creepyhollows should give up her obsession with being the hall monitor

Hey "mandrakeghostbuster" *** off.Your 10 mile long apologetic rants are proving all of the "metafrauds" sites right!

Seems like you have one of the worst cases of "the *** doth protest too much".

Better get cracking on your two page response now.Bet your typing fingers are whittled to the bone with all of the apologizing you are doing on behalf of the twits who everyone knows by now are scam artists.

Seems weird that all of these posts keep trying to tie mandrakeghost to that metafrauds site.I heard she doesnt even have anything to do with it other than she sent an article to it.

Seems like an excuse to keep buggin' the one you are so jealous of.About the person who keeps posting these long posts here obviously the are part of the scammers ring otherwise they wouldnt waste their time writing an hours worth of posts on this site.

OK--lets address the metafraud blog post about the ring of Da Vinci.

The ring shown on the blog is NOT the same ring as Moonstars is selling.I REPEAT__IT IS NOT THE SAME RING--- That one is bronze. The one shown on the blog is sterling--it is marked sterling and is a different size. They appear similiar but are not the same! LOOK CLOSER PEOPLE!

So that is proof right there. Smoke, mirrors and insinuation!

(check out Tranquility's treasured djinn bracelet from Mountain Buddha--that piece is not a one of a kind djinn king vessel-it's a vintage bracelet issued when Ali Babba, the Thief of Baghdad, and other Hollywood movies of the 30's-40's were popular-I've seen other pieces-does that make it fake???)

I'm not defending moonstar7spirits at all but I am questioning the methods the metafraud bloggers use.

So MS has a decent house, should she live in a hovel? And really now! It's far from a mansion. So she might have big hips-does that make her a fake? I've seen pictures and video of Mandrakeghost-she's no petite little thing herself so does that make her fake?

MS says she casts and enchants vessels--can she not buy these vessels off of eBay?

Some of the bottles Mandrakeghost uses are available at Michaels craft shop-I've seen them. She just does not conjure them out of thin air! All practitioners must get their materials and vessels from somewhere!

Really people-be logical about this!

Did Moonstars buy Native American pendants and resale them--quite possibly. Was the story a bit embroidered? Quite possibly.

Does that give absolute proof of fraud? Not really.

Many meta-sellers get very flowery in their descriptions-does that make them fake? Not mostly.

Part of what people buy on the metaphysical is perception. Thus you have fancy flashy mystical looking templates, atmospheric photos, etc... None of these makes the item real BUT it does not make it fake either. If all these items were fake there would be a lot of dissatisfied buyers and I'm not seeing that at all on most sellers feedback.

I'm a reasonable person and what I see in the fraud blog is a bunch of trash talk but very little real proof or substance. It appears more as one jealous angry group of sellers out to attack another. It's all smoke and mirrors and business tactics in my opinion.

I read a post from Tigerlady--a seller on the 'shame list' ---she said she questioned Mandrakeghost on one of her listings and she was put on the list--I checked her out-she's not a big mega seller.

Do any of you wonder why some of those sellers are on the list but not any of hundreds of others who offer exactly the same things? It's NOT because they are Creepyhollows-OK!

It's either the big mega sellers that are competition and a few smaller sellers who had run ins with Mandrakeghost. I've spoken to at least three who appeared on the list after having some type of contact with Mandrakeghost. One says that Mandrake accused them of 'copying' a potion. Is Mandrakeghost that competitive? I saw her blog post on that issue and believe me-there are only so many ways to make a potion bottle. Think about this people!

And once again-I'm in no way associated with Creepy hollows!!!!!!!!!! I actually have some slight issues and misgivings myself with some of their offerings BUT that does not make them fake or frauds.

Don't be sheep people! You are being led around by the nose. You are being fed half truths and insinuations and are give promises of more big 'outings' to come. WHERE ARE THEY???? Each blog post I see is just as 'smoke and mirrors' as the rest. A veiled death threat??? OH PLEASE!!! How DRAMATIC!!!!!

And I'm not Creepyhollows!!!! To those of you sheep/blog cultists who think all posts are Creepyhollows.This is getting laughable!

i dont know why everyone keeps saying mandrakeghost is behind that blog.she has sent an article to it i think but they are people in other magic communities.

sounds like just a way to bother mandrakeghost.

and yes i believe you are creepyhollows. i also think the meta frauds blog is awesome because they are just showing the truth. tell me one thing they have shown that is not true. i dare you.

how about the post they just made about moonstar7 ring?

that is true so is everything.you people are just scared.

You are the ones who are the ball lickers!.But seriously, I was flipping through this site and find this COMPLETE *** which both sides sound like a bunch of losers with down's syndrome.

You are really pathetic especially whatever douche bag started this post. I mean come on, honestly how bored do you have to be when you whine about a bunch of people lying and then lie yourself.

Get a life and stop masturbating in your parents basement.L-O-S-E-R-S!

Did you even read my post?

I'm not a member of Creepyhollows, I'm not Creepyhollows! You people are seriously obsessed with Creepyhollows! Get over it!

You all are making everyone look bad!

It is now just getting embarrassing for the whole metaphysical community.

I do have to say though, as many have seen, it's the 'truthseekers', and their minions that are the ones posting the worst of it in their blogs, etc... They just can't let it go and the negativity is just staggering!

All these veiled hints of big exposes! THE DRAMA! THE DRAMA! Just post your worst and move on!

It seems Mandrakeghost and the others are seriously obsessed in a mental illness sort of way. You all think you are helping 'clean up' the metaphysical community but all you are doing is making yourselves look bad in the eyes of all reasonable people and insulting all true believers.

AND I REPEAT FOR THOSE THAT ARE SLOW----I----AM----NOT-----CREEPYHOLLOWs-----OR-----AN----ASSOCIATE!!!!!!

I can tell that the poster who keeps posting against meena is actually creepy hollows.Also, everything meena writes in her guides is true.

I always check other things online and she is telling the truth about everyone who is lying.Creepy hollows needs to back off because she is a joke now!

No one is saying that Meena is not a real witch or that her items are not real.

My problem is with her hypocrisy of condemning other sellers and then selling the same type of energetic or magickal items she has condemed.

I agree that some sellers take things a bit too far and some offer things that make me cringe too. BUT to be so negative about so many and bash them publicly while doing the same thing is ridiculous and hypocritical on Mandrakeghost's part. She should do her thing and leave others to do theirs. Leave it up to the buyers to decide who to buy from and what they want to buy.

I'm NOT a part of Creepyhollows or any other group and happen to know that a few of the sellers on the Shame list are not either.

ALL this negativity is VERY bad for the whole metaphysical field and Meena seems to be the spokesperson for the negative side.

The bottom line is that buyers will choose what they want and will continue with who they have good experiences with.

I'm not bashing Meena for what she sells but I am admonishing her for her attacks on other sellers and the underhanded and nasty posts and tactics she uses. That she allies herself with some of those that post/blog some of the worst of the nastiness says volumes about her character.

Hiding behind labels like 'Truthseekers' etc.. is cowardly. If the ones pulling Meena's strings are serious about ridding the meta field of scammers--come out into the light. Many meta sellers on eBay are perfectly visible to their customers. Many do not use Post Office boxes but their home addresses. Some post pictures of themselves and their children on their About Me pages. Some have blogs that reveal real info about their lives. I have seen one that shows pictures of their pets and home-inside and out.

Meena and all the other negative meta-seller 'bashers' need to approach this in a whole different manner if they want reasonable people to even listen to them seriously. I see their behavior as being just a ploy to discredit some while promoting themselves. AND this same admonishment goes to any seller or practitioner who does this type of behavior.

ALL OF YOU--JUST KNOCK IT OF ALREADY!

Ok I am a buyer in this category on ebay and I keep watching all of these posts against meena/mandrakeghost and I just want to say that all of the sellers talking badly about her are doing her a favor and actually bringing her more business.Anyone who reads her guides or has bought from her knows she is the real deal.

Like someone else here said, what's your point?

To drive her off ebay?I doubt she cares since she has tons of devotees that arent even through ebay and she is not going to stop talking against all of the fakes either.I am only buying from mandrake meena because all these posts just show how fake the rest are.

Creepyhollows and all of the people that pay them dues and work under them are getting so paranoid that they need to keep running to every free posting sites to post their nonsense about sellers who dont want anything to do with them.It's too late.

The game is over. Give it up and walk away with at least a tiny bit of pride.

Since the FBI is already investigating creepyhollows all of you others should spare yourselves and jump ship wile you have a chance.as to mandrake ghost she does good work and so many people are just jealous of her.

and I also wanted to say that M. Svara has a bunch of powerful people behind her and if you saw that metafraud site then you know who they are. You should have just kept quiet because its really hard to fight the truth.

This is steven again and I just want to respond again to the *** below.I was one of the watchers on that ring auction you are talking about and I could tell by looking at it alone that it was from the 1920s or 30s.

Meena herself is Bengali and is targeting those who exploit hindu beliefs so why would she lie? All of the sellers including you are just mad that she is telling the truth. It even shows in your last post here.

I dont know her personally but have bought things from her and have talked to her casually in email and from what i can tell this woman wont quit.Actually you should stop provoking her with dumb posts like this all over the place because you are just making things worst.

If the Von Strepples are making fun of the 'phony' sellers then they are doing it at the expense of their customers.

That site and those of the 'fraud-busters' do more to make the metaphysical field look bad than a whole football stadium of country fair fortune tellers and palm readers.

This Meena persons extreme negativity and bashing of others is not the way. She presumes to know it all and comes across very badly in my opinion.

REALLY! If some believe they can have the spirited of a beloved pet attached to an item for a few dollars--- to be with them always, where's the harm? It's all in the eye of the beholder, or mind of the believer as the case may be, and probably a lot cheaper than psychoanalysis.

I'm much more concerned with those true scammers who string along people for months draining thousands to tens of thousands of dollars from those desperate for healing, etc...

And lets speak on the profaning of the Hindu religion as Meena has been loudly trumpeting about over the last few days. This defender of the Hindu faith isn't as squeaky clean as she likes to pretend. She recently sold a cheap costume ring( as in gold plated 1960's costume worth 10 dollars) for over 10,000 dollars saying it (the stone) 'fell' out of the head of an idol in India in front of it's first owner and was somehow blessed or connected with some Hindu Goddess. Supposedly it brought great wealth, etc... to everyone who owned it but cursed those who coveted it too much. Gee! Bet those Goddess statues in India don't throw around stones like that everyday! And, how wonderful of Meena to offer it to some needy person!

MEENA / MANDRAKEGHOST IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!

If she would just sell her things and keep her mouth shut about other sellers, no one would care, but she berates and insults other sellers for doing and offering similiar items.

I don't know who these kids are who keep writing all of these mis-spelled, bad grammar posts against M. Svara, but they are pretty brave considering meena actually does have a lot of power. Good always wins out over evil and those clowns are in for it.

I keep getting updates to this post in my email and it is a shame that Meena, one of few real witches on the site, keeps getting harassed by these phonies.I knew Meena way back when she used to practice out of Salem and she has been such a strong advocate for ethical practitioners everywhere.

These sellers are just p.o'ed that Meena is pointing them out and also that she is successful. They have tried everything to get her kicked off of Ebay but even is she did it wouldnt affect her because she has such a dedicated following over the years and tons of clients allover the place. The reason why these phonys are so mad is because Ebay is all they do and if people catch on that they are full of *** then they have to go back to working at Mcdonalds.

Meena doesn't need ebay.She uses it to expose the phonies and i know that she isnt goign to quit either.

The von strepples MAKE FUN OF the phony sellers. Obviously you are too dim to understand that they are poking fun of everyone. That is probably why mandrakeghost is associated with them because she hates all of the phony sellers.

Meena is the WORST!Sanctimonious and phony, pretending to be the savior of the metaphysical while doing exactly what she supposedly is against.

Her guides and little web articles are so negative. Real walkers of the 'Path' NEVER put out the type of negativity. Think how CONTAMINATED all of her energy work is.

And her 'copycat' alert on her listings is laughable! SHE copies from many sources herself and then claims SHE is the one who is copied!

Too funny!!!!

Her Von Strepple linked site is the cherry on the icing-showing her EXTREME need to be in the limelight. Doesn't their site 'violate' her supposed 'code of witchy ethics'???? I mean they offer the Easter Bunny Djinn and Abraham Lincoln Djinn!!!!

Yeah!Those just SCREAM real MAGICK!!!!!:grin :grin :grin

Meena sells EXACTLY what she condemns other sellers for offering.Check out how she is now associated with the Von Strepples.

YIKES!!!

A 'marriage' of perfect matches!:grin :eek

Correction...the ebay user id was changed April 17.

I did a search and "kind2all" changed name to "kind2all64" on April 7, 2009.She'll probably change it again after this but Ebay keeps track on name changes.

Just use the search for a seller and "Show close and exact User ID matches".

Thank you for providing this information. I contemplated for weeks whether or not to purchase so-called "haunted" items.

Now I know I will NOT!Shame on Rhonda!!!

Sadly, Meena isn’t the first seller to be trashed by these dopes.Off hand I can think of at least six great sellers who have been victimized.

They were popular sellers at one time and the groups didn’t like it one bit. The groups joined forces and eventually caused enough suspicion to do a number on the sellers. Meena is the angel the victimized sellers have been waiting for. She’s a tough cookie and won’t back down.

She’ll stand her ground against the groups and sellers who have fallen from the hateful impact of the groups support Meena and her mission. Its been a long time coming and now justice will be served. The victimized sellers share one thing in common, their refusal to join the groups. Whatever these groups say about Meena is coming from jealously and a hateful heart.

Don’t believe a word of it.

Take it with a grain of salt and Meena sister girl thank you for setting the record straight.I hope you continue to have great success.

Look at these posts-you can see that they are jealous of Meenas sales and that is what this is all about.You can see that none of them can spell, use punctuation, or formulate a sentence.

They are ignorant hillbillies who finally got caught. It is very sad that all of these people are trying to gang up and paint Meena like she is a monster.

Anyone who bought from her knows that she knows more about the occult than any one of these hackjobs trying to sell djinns and mermaids.What a bunch of dopes.

To ALL of the fake sellers out there: the truth will set you free. The scams that you are running what a shame because it makes the spirits very angry. :( preying on peoples hopes the backlash will be great..............

You poor dear Meena moonstar7spirits is on your track.Rhonda slyly grins at her customers while turning the screws on any seller that gets in her way.

She’ll say anything do anything to destroy reputations. Rhonda slams down sellers she considers competition. Mandrakeghost great seller love her. Rhonda how many shades of green will you turn tracking Meena’s sales?

Rhonda how many reputations do you think you can destroy and get away with? Rhonda eventually your customers will see you for the big fraud you are. Rhonda is the dark cloud hanging over homes that occupy her haunted ***. Last year I spent over one thousand dollars purchasing Rhonda’s stuff.

I asked Rhonda why my luck turned horribly wrong after I purchased her stuff. Rhonda blamed it on a seller she scrolled down in my feedback. She said wicked things about the seller. Rhonda said give it time and warned me to remove items from my home.

Moonstar7spirits crazy mad lady. I left a negative when the option for mutually withdrawn was available. Rhonda scared me into changing it to mutually withdrawn. Go back and read Rhonda’s feedback.

Count how many mutually withdraws she’s hidden. I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth. Dee Dee I love you but please don’t rush to Rhonda’s defense. She’s a big girl who can scam the pants off anyone.

Rhonda has told horrible stories about you Dee Dee. I have purchased from Dee Dee. Love her stuff and it works.

I’ll continue to purchase from Dee Dee and Meena.God bless you Meena for exposing Rhonda.

oh really mandrakeghost noticed you removed your picture holding the cat someone ousted you copied the picture from another site did you sweetie tranquility is on your payroll she earns *** for upping the bids I’ve purchased from Rhonda and she’s the nicest lady go blow it out you know what Meena so obvious meena shill bids meena rips offs are a joke bid against the seller auctions went from public to private to hide deceitfulness didn’t get that kind of cash when auctions public *** artist and a good one at that take your money to the bank Meena before the welfare department finds out your dirty little secrets picked the doll out of the garbage tranquility fast at work upping the bids fake and disgusting the state of Rhode island IRS needs your income reported sweetie uncle sam wants you paypal has Meena’s correct information and cooperates with the IRS sweetie your windfall scamming adventure has come to a halt better run Meena uncle sam will soon be knocking on your door

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #55801

Oh there all frauds, Creepyhollows, Rhonda, chinagrl who is now mystical merchant, that slob Dee Dee from 2 piratesbringyoushit and the newbie manic depressant Judi from Spirited enterprise who hooked up with Andrea Benhke (and Judi's psychotic husband Kevin who sells on ebay under demonsrule666) that got tossed a few years back for mailing an empty box to a customer and then ratting on fat magnolia. Hope they all burn in ***. :( :grin :grin :grin

BUSTED. :eek :eek

Looked it all up. Proof is in the pudding. Can't believe *** seller still has nerve to deny it.

The proof is right there. People have looked it up for themselves. How can you still continue to deny it??

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #55640

All lies dreamed up by competition seller mandrakeghost. She has no proof of her claims and absolutely no class. Don't listen to this evil, jealous seller or you will end up miserable just like she and her following cronies are.

to Moonstar7spirits Chicago, Illinois, United States #589839

Hello to the above commenter..

which says: Moonstar7spirits- location says Erode, Tamil Nadu.

Is this Rhonda?

WHERE MOONSTAR7SPIRITS BUYS HER SO CALLED HAUNTED RINGS

Boston, Massachusetts 5 comments

I paid moonstar7spirits over $500 for a ring.The quality was good until I found out she purchases her rings wholesale from http://www.indiasilver.com/wholesale-rings.aspx

The metaphysical sellers who charge more than $50 are *** artists and fakes.

Real Meta sellers never charge more than $50 fair market value. The *** artists say anything while they sit on their lazy butts waiting to prey on customers. I called ebay customer service and they told me they couldn’t deny the Meta *** artists shill bidding organization. The thirteen worst metaphysical sellers are right on.

I found an honest seller relicsandrunes. The auctions are public and the bidding never exceeds outrageous amounts. The *** artists are scamming customers raising the bids through a shill bidding organization. Cassia is also an honest seller.

Relicsandrunes ousted the *** blessingsalways for being a *** fraud.Customers you can trust relicsandrunes and cassia.

Comments

barbarafr

I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THESE MOONSTARS 7 SPIRITS BUT I BET THEY WERE LIKE THE OTHERS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BIG BUCKS OF CONSUMERS OUT THERE. :grin :? :roll

Irritated Witch you probley are moon start 7 spirits :) but its kinda weird cause the scammers are bought from more then the real people who sell authentic iteams besides i already knew that was moon star 7 spirts of coures she wouldent put her real name on here hey just alittle advice for moon star if you dont wanna be called a scammer then sell real huanted iteams other wise get off of ebay and get alife ebay dosent need scammers like you i hear less good things from you actully no good things from you so juat get a real job we all know your a fake its all over the place have a nice day bye ;)

came accross this post while searching my own ebay ID.I do this often, to make sure no one's mentioning me in the "bashing" of one another.

Just to assure anyone wondering, I had no part in the above write up.

I do appreciate the kind words, but would in no way ever put down another seller, as I never have in the past.As always, Blessed be ~Relic

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #53918

Sorry, I've got to go with Irritated Witch.You didn't really provide any information on how you know where she gets those rings anyways.

Besides, if it's good then why would you complain?If a person doesn't want to be scammed, they usually check the product out before buying it.

I would really like to know which seller you are - so that I can avoid buying from you.

I've never had a problem with Moonstar7Spirits (or Cassica for that matter...but this post makes me less likely to buy from her again).

Attention E-bay sellers - if your competitor is slandered and your business is praised in the same article. It looks like you are the complaining party and engaging in underhanded tactics to boost your own business at the expense of someone else.

The more people who have positive experiences with your metaphysical services, the more people will refer people to you. Any honest businessperson knows that repeat business is key.

The "warfare" is making a mockery of the sacredness of your profession. If you keep bashing each other, it brings the entire profesion down as a whole.

Please consider that.